Events in Jewish Baltimore

Community Calendar
New Event Import Events Calendar View List View Printer-Friendly Version Print View Export as iCalendar Published Events
Event Details
Repair the World Clothing Swap

Thu, 28 Mar, 2019 6:30 PM - 8:30 PM

Have you Marie Kondo-ed your home and ended up with piles of clothes that no longer spark joy?? Then bring them to our Clothing Swap! Refresh your wardrobe just in time for spring by bringing clothes that you no longer need and swapping them for some sweet new duds. Whatever isn't swapped will be packed into "Clean Out Bags" and recycled to divert old clothes from filling up landfills with textiles; so feel free to bring items that are both worn and not fit for swapping, as well as stuff that's still in good shape!

On average, only 20% of clothes are worn on a regular basis - bring in items from the other 80% of your closet and learn about the importance of sustainable fashion choices. Please bring clothing of any and all sizes and that would be appropriate for any and all genders.

Learn more on the Facebook event page

Location: pin
Repair The World Baltimore
3700 Eastern Avenue, Baltimore, Maryland 21224
(Map)
Contact: 20s and 30s,Downtown,Volunteers
Calendar: Community Calendar
More Information
  Add this single event to my Outlook(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Google(TM) Calendar  Add this single event to my Yahoo!(R) Calendar

Privacy Policy | Terms of Service