For younger kids
Color and cut out pictures representing each plague.
Glue them onto a popsicle stick.
During the Seder, encourage your kids to hold up each plague when they discuss it.
For older kids
Use felt to cut out two pictures representing the plagues.
Glue the edges together leaving the bottom open for your finger.
The kids can hold them up when each plague is discussed in the Seder.
You’ll need: One sheet of paper, One paper plate, scissors, colored pencils, masking tape.
1. Use the roll of tape to trace 6 small circles on your sheet of paper.
2. Draw each food sample on the Seder plate in each circle.
3. Cut out each circle
4. Roll tape and stick food samples around the edge of the plate
Optional: Cut out labels for each sample and label your Seder plate.
You’ll need: a plastic wine glass, tissue paper, scissors, masking tape, Mod Podge and a paintbrush.
1. Cover the outside of your goblet with masking tape.
2. Tear tissue paper into small pieces.
3. Using a paintbrush, apply sealer (such as Mod Podge) to a small area of the goblet.
4. Overlap paper pieces on top of the sealer, then brush the sealer on top of them.
5. Repeat until the outside of the goblet is covered.
6. Let it dry.
Sign up for our newsletter