A donor advised fund is a giving vehicle you can easily establish at The Associated which allows you to recommend grants to numerous charities on your own timeframe.
How does it Work?
– You make an initial, irrevocable gift of cash, appreciated stock or other assets of $10,000 or more to establish the fund.
– The assets in your donor advised fund are invested in the Jewish Community Investment Fund (JCIF).
– You recommend grants be made to your favorite charities, provided that the use of the grant does not conflict with the mission of The Associated.
What are the benefits?
– Obtain a charitable income tax deduction in the year of your gift.
– Facilitate your charitable giving with ease.
– Receive support from The Associated’s professional staff to create a philanthropic focus, write mission statements, research charities, evaluate proposals, and much more.
– Continue your legacy of giving by naming your children as grant recommenders from your fund or creating a legacy gift from your fund.
Are you a current fund holder? Here’s how you can easily make grant recommendations through your donor-advised fund.
Mail: Print out and complete this grant recommendation form.
The Associated: Jewish Federation of Baltimore
101 West Mount Royal Avenue | Baltimore, MD 21201
Need help? Have questions? Contact Lauren Klein at email@example.com or call 410-369-9278.
Take a small step to make a big impact