Here are 10 things you might not have known about Baltimore transplant by way of PA, FL and NJ, Jennifer Katzen, mom, wife, and marketing professional.
1. What is your favorite holiday and why?
Hanukkah! We host at our house (pre-Covid), and I love seeing all the kids open their presents together. It’s pure joy!
2. What is the last book you read? Book or e-Reader?
Educated by Tara Westover (e-Reader)
3. If you could meet one person (dead or alive) who would it be and why?
Kamala Harris to thank her for shattering the glass ceiling for all women.
4. Which show(s) have you binge watched during the pandemic?
Schitt’s Creek and Shameless
5. Who was your favorite actor in the “Brat Pack?”
6. What was your favorite music video on MTV?
Michael Jackson Thriller (and so happy I finally just learned the dance!)
7. Who is your role model?
The inspirational Ruth Bader Ginsburg
8. Which was better, “Mr. Wizard’s World” or “You Can’t Do That On Television?”
You Can’t Do That On Television
9. What was your first involvement of The Associated?
10. What is special about your VolunTeam?
My VolunTeam is the group of women in our Inspired Women’s Project. It’s been a great way for us to stay connected and spend time together while giving back to the community.
Here are 10 things you might not have known about Baltimore transplant by way of PA, FL and NJ, Jennifer Katzen, mom, wife, and marketing professional. 1. What is your favorite holiday and why? Hanukkah! We host at our house (pre-Covid), and I love seeing […]
For this episode of Pull Up A Chair we take a close look at a very delicate topic…domestic violence in our community. We hear the personal story of survival from *Rachel, a well-known member of our community and learn from CHANA Executive Director Lauren Shaivitz […]
For Liz Lenrow, Baltimore was, and will always be, home. That’s why, after spending nearly a decade away from Maryland for graduate school and work, Liz couldn’t wait to get back to her hometown. Today, Liz works as a client advisor at J.P. Morgan Private […]
Choosing a school for your child is often fraught with agonizing decisions and a sea of choices that are hard to navigate. In the pandemic, the layers of that choice are all the more complex. Each family has multiple options and creative solutions abound. Below […]
Small steps to make big impact in Baltimore, Israel and around the world